3.4

I suppose purchasing pots and pans or other household items is not such a great idea when visiting a state fair, it's all high pressure selling and you are bound to make mistakes in judgement. For certain, the wife and I have been taken for a ride more than once at these events. Water is over the dam, and we are stuck with over $1700 worth of "lifetime" cookware which seems to last just a few years before the bottoms begin to rust through into the "core" material, or the lid handles fall apart due to dishwasher cleaning (clearly states they are dishwasher safe in their literature). The company will replace the components, all one has to do is pay freight back to their factory, and then, render a check for them to ship a replacement to you. They have replaced several of our components, however, I am rendering this complaint more as a heads-up for future buyers. Stay away from this brand, the cookware is overpriced junk.

Look closely at the picture I posted, you can clearly see the rust holes bleeding rust from the "secret material" inside the bottom of the pan.

Oddly enough, our inherited Magnalite and Revereware pots and pans are still as good as they were fifty plus years ago.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1700. user52331683 is overall dissatisfied with Kitchen Craft Cookware and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about kitchen craft pot at Kitchen Craft Cookware was poor quality vs price paid and not dishwasher safe and not lifetime components Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kitchen Craft Cookware.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Kitchen Craft Cookware to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kitchen Craft Cookware?

Comments