I suppose purchasing pots and pans or other household items is not such a great idea when visiting a state fair, it's all high pressure selling and you are bound to make mistakes in judgement. For certain, the wife and I have been taken for a ride more than once at these events. Water is over the dam, and we are stuck with over $1700 worth of "lifetime" cookware which seems to last just a few years before the bottoms begin to rust through into the "core" material, or the lid handles fall apart due to dishwasher cleaning (clearly states they are dishwasher safe in their literature). The company will replace the components, all one has to do is pay freight back to their factory, and then, render a check for them to ship a replacement to you. They have replaced several of our components, however, I am rendering this complaint more as a heads-up for future buyers. Stay away from this brand, the cookware is overpriced junk.
Look closely at the picture I posted, you can clearly see the rust holes bleeding rust from the "secret material" inside the bottom of the pan.
Oddly enough, our inherited Magnalite and Revereware pots and pans are still as good as they were fifty plus years ago.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality vs price paid
- Not dishwasher safe and not lifetime components
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchen Craft Pot
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "It started acting up at about 18 months old, it would not run through the cycles properly, in fact it would do only one cycle and show a completed wash. I..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."